General machine concept
Integrated ("all-in-one") counting-stacking-packing equipment for maximum process control and operability and for easy and fast installation & start-up.
Available as a standard for the packaging of products in pre-made bags supplied in wickets.
Full servo technology: all operating units driven by servo-motors for maximum flexibility in meeting different packaging format requirements and for fast changeovers.
Sturdy design, with all process units easily and quickly accessible through protective LEXAN covers with hinged doors.
Stainless steel or surface coatings for all parts in contact with the product.
Designed and manufactured in cooperation by Fameccanica Data Spa and Optima Filling and Packaging Machine Gmbh.
Download the Fameccanica PAKSIS® D-7 flyer
Download the Optima PAKSIS® D-7 flyer
Main machine process features
- Innovative design product infeed system driven by linear motor.
- Product collection with paddle-chain for maximum control of collected products.
- Robot pusher for controlled, effective, transfer of the stacks to the stack compression unit.
- Stack compression unit with stainless steal compression plates with air cushion, for maximum compression up to 25 kN.
- Over-compression feature and stainless steal shuttle with air cushion plates for easy, no-friction, compressed stack transport and bag filling.
- All compression strokes easily adjustable via control panel screen.
- Automatic bag wickets conveyor.
- Welding station designed for high quality seal execution.
- "Touch-screen" Operating Panel for centralized management of all machine operation phases.